Sprinklers activated in Thatcher South due to kitchen fire, students evacuated

A small fire occurred in the fourth floor kitchen in the White Oak Room of Thatcher South at about 9 p.m. Saturday. The fire alarm and sprinkler system were activated, and students from Thatcher and Thatcher South were evacuated.  Water ran from the ceiling into Thatcher South’s lobby, covering the floor almost entirely. Isaac James, …

Sprinklers activated in Thatcher South due to kitchen fire, students evacuated Read More »